Wednesday 28 September 2011

Vlog: Episode 1

YO!

Here are some videos to watch incase you find yourself really bored and can't find anything to ;)
 


...blowing a kiss AND playing the accordian...Quick, call Clive Davis and tell Justin Beiber to move over, we have a real talent on our hands!



Pidgeons....they chirp in a british accent (crazy...i know!)


Brick Lane..so glad I took a video, a picture couldn't even begin to justify the chaos.
But really, Brick Lane was pretty unique, at first it seems a little sketchy, but the vibe quickly changes when you reach a certain point. Don't be alarmed if you get swarmed by vendors asking (more like begging) you to buy something from them, and 90% of the time they are not speaking english, so don't agree to anything. But the street was mostly lined with a bunch of vintage street vendors and stores. You can also find an array of ethnic foods, such as Japanese, Vietnamese, Burmese, Chinese, Jamaican, Indian, Ethiopian, Mongolian, and so much more ( if only videos came along with smells..you'd all be hungry). A special note to all my vegetarian friends, most of the delicious cuisine offered is meatless YAY!


I finished my day by stopping by London Fashion Week, sadly tonights events were sold out so I will have to try again another night. Anyways, after I got off the tube and was walking towards the Somerset House (where fashion week is located) I noticed the street was all blocked off and people were lining up against the barracades. I thought maybe the Queen decided to venture out of her palace and pay her citizens a visit. Once again, I was wrong (as usual) and it turned out to be this...

I still have no idea what I witnessed...


You know how they have always said dinosaurs are extinct...it was all a lie, there is one here in London that they have kept in captivity! He is very calm for a dinosaur...

Here are a couple video of some nights out on the town...


I love clubbing with the 50+ generation...they are always down to have a good time, I mean nobody ever does a conga line anymore these days!

WARNING: this next video gets a little...uhm dirty? watch with caution. But really, how do I get myself into these situations, I thought it was karaoke night..but it ended up being Guilty Pleasures? HA ;)


 
This is usually what a normal night walking home from the pub (or club) looks like...don't want any of you to be missing out or anything. But really, you are missing out :(



But really, why are they getting their master's in international business...they should be trying out for American Idol (X factor...The Voice....whatever)

DEAR BROTHER, I was walking to school today and I just so happened to pass the most perfect place for you to work! (Love You)



1 comment:

  1. i loved this katie. london fashion week?! lucky! these videos are so great, it feels like im right there with you walking the streets of london. maybe one of these days i actually will be!

    ReplyDelete